- By car from Rijeka or Zagreb it takes about 2 hours to the Stinica ferry dock. The sailing lasts 15 minutes starting every 2 hours, in the summer period depending on the intensity of traffic. It is the best connection between island and land.
- Four times a day a ferry leaves from Lopar to Valbiska harbour on the island of Krk. The sailing lasts one and a half hour.
- Example of arriving from Munich – Munich – Salzburg – Villach – Karawankentunel – Ljubljana – Exit Postojna – Ilirska Bistrica – Pivka – Rijeka – Exit Sv.Kuzam – left to Bakar and further to Stinica harbour – island Rab.
- Catamaran to transport only passengers from the harbour Rijeka to the city of Rab and vice versa lasts the whole year once a day. The sailing lasts 1.45 hours.
When on Rab
- Follow the signalisation to Lopar. In Lopar take a turn to the right towards the San Marino hotels. On your right you will see the hotel estate. By the „Lopar“ hotel turn to your left in a smaller street, drive 50m more and you will see our bed&breakfast.